Pac Man



In honor of Manny Pacquiao's winning (yeah go Philippines!). I hereby wore a pacman inspired outfit. The details in my top is so cute that I wanted to finish the look with a blue skirt. I actually like the combination of blue and orange together (if I haven't mentioned already, now you know) so I tend to always look for those colors whenever I am shopping. Huge thanks for my hubby for accompanying me last Black Friday even though he hates it and he almost went home. I seriously appreciated him for it. By the way, we shopped from 8pm Tursday to 4am Friday together with my shopaholic Aunt too. :)

These whole look are from sales (Black Friday and Holiday sales) and my shoes were given to me. I always cannot bring myself to buy regular priced items. I'm more of a "coupon-slash-sales-princess". Trust me, my friends and family already labeled me like that. Also, I tend to go to Forever 21 where everything is affordable and cute and chic and stylish. I trust you are like that too and we could be besties! Yay! :)





Forever 21 Black undergarment | Ann Taylor top | Forever 21 skirt  | ebay bag | INC shoes | Liz Claiborne bracelet | Macy's earrings





XOXO

Godbless


- Gift Princess



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate