Faded Burgundy


Hey everyone! How's your fall weather so far? I'm loving the non snowing weather in California! And the chance to wear my booties, large sweaters, pullovers and tights. In this look, I played with burgundy - sort of faded. And accentuated them with gold accessories from stash. 

The key is playing with pieces that you already have (that's what I do always) and out will come a casual outfit, comfortable, modest and cozy! Just like what I've done, I layered 2 sweaters for added warmth. 









Promesa sweater | Nicole by Nicole Miller necklace | Charlotte Russe scallop necklace | Bershka bag (Hong Kong) | Hiatus skirt | Xhiliration tights | Worthington booties

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

2 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Very nice very cool, the latest Michael Kors bag, look here
http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

Sarah Thompson said...

Christmas is coming, the latest Michael Kors to see here
http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate