Arcade Day


It was my first time to go to Boomer's arcade and boy I was impressed at all the old school arcade games they have collected there. If you want to go back to your childhood nostalgia then this is the place to go. From golfing to go kart racing to video arcades, Boomer's serves up fun and excitement and you can eat pizza at the same time too. So it was one of my cousin's son's birthday that day and I had to layer up because the cold wind is blowing and thanking God it's not snowing here in CA.

Leather is one way to use and since it was trending, I used it for this occasion. I also bought it from sale at Macy's including the top too. My jacket is felt fabric and feels cozy and for the shoes, I thought of wearing flats but still boot-like so I can walk a lot and yup it made me shorter too (which I already am).




Nine West jacket | Rebel Sky top | Mix It necklace | Material Girl leather skirt | American Rag Cie leggings | Forever 21 booties | Coach purse 




XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate