Thankgiving Week Sales at Kitsy Lane!

So many sales are going on at Kitsy Lane right now. Hop in my fellow jewelista as we take a closer look on these sales! I will be enumerating different ways you could save and if you like it, just click on the link (name of the jewelry).

1. Buy one, get one for $15 off - Now is the time to stock up on holiday gifts! Here are a few of my favorite things. Use code BOGO15. To see all of them, click here. Sale ends 11/26/13.

Complete an entire jewelry look by choosing two coordinating pieces and saving $15. Pair a standout necklace with simple studs, or throw on an armful of bracelets with a show-stopping ring.
















2. 20% off new arrivals plus a mobile exclusive code - Take out your phone dears and start texting away for the code. I just love all the new arrivals! Aren't they gorgeous? Again, I will show you my favorite ones. Just beacause.. :) To view all, click here.




















3. Take any 3 for $33 - Save more on anything for only $33. There is an assortment of different things here so enjoy looking at them. And oh by the way, it ends December 1, 2013. To view all, click here.













XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate