Silver Stripes


How's the bundling up guys? I love the feeling of fall coolness in my skin but it calls for sweaters - the casual and cozy types of tops that hugs us so warmly. Although here in CA, it took long to feel cool because the sunshine was neverending but after the rain few days ago (and now there's snow in the mountains), the surroundings became cooler and cooler that I can't wear my flip flops anymore. :)


If you watch my video (Sale Haul and Giveaway), you would see the sweater with silver stripes I'm wearing. It was from JC Penney's going-out-of-business sale at the closest mall to me, Ontario Mills. The boots I'm wearing were given to me from my lovely friend, Christina. It such a gorgeous brown boot that matches with anything! Then my silver cluster of charms necklace was sale on JC Penney's outlet so I grabbed it immediately. That's the typical me, sale-loving girl.


Scünci headband | JC Penney shirt | Mix It necklace | Hiatus skirt 


I love modest fashion and that's one thing I like about Fall/Winter is that we can be covered but still be beautiful. Remember Proverbs 31 always my lovely gals! :)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate