Trend Alert 2013: Fall Fedoras

I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for hats and I like wearing it for fun and for protection purposes. Sometimes I feel like a celebrity (because a lot of them does need to cover for paparazzi LOL). And sometimes, I just feel like "meh-need-some-style-fix-pronto-hat" day. Actually, Johnny Depp can help me/us sometimes (insert sassy smile here) when we're totally clueless.

It maybe still be hot here in CA but you can never go wrong when it comes to protecting your face against Mr. Sun and the great Sta. Ana wind (hold on to your hats!). So here's a bunch of hats you can score online that are pretty stylish (according to me) throughout Fall and Winter time! Thanks to Pop Sugar Style Guide for alerting me with this trend! 












Tell me in the comments below what you would wear with your Fedora hat. Me? I'm thinking preppy, that is, a white collared shirt and a tartan print skirt! (Ooops, don't have that in my closet yet, better run to the store). (^^,)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate