Laura Mercier Creme Lipstick in Truly Red (Photos, Swatch and Thoughts)


Since Holiday is close, I chose Laura Mercier Truly Red for that striking red appearance. Holidays aren't the only time we can wear red, but I like wearing reddish lipstick during Christmas. We can all go crazy over red and no one will care right?! Hehehe!

My aunt and I bought this at Saks Fifth Avenue. You can navigate in their own website too. I've been dying to try out Laura Mercier so here are my thoughts on my new lipstick. 

You can also search other bloggers for their own review too.



I'm telling you right now, this lipstick is a must. The longevity is excellent, lasts up to 6 or hours or more. The color stays on the lips and if you don't have a problem with staining then this exactly what you wanted. The color pay off is very good, I absolutely adore the creamy texture. It's matte if you put a little bit but it has a moisture that will give a shiny effect. It's easy to apply and give's a close-to-matte finish. If you want to add more shine, just put a gloss on top. But for me, this is enough! I absolutely adore this and this is a keeper. I love red and this matches my brown skin tone!







What are your red lippies that you are planning for Holidays 2013? Let me know if you have one or two or three by commenting below! :)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate