Fall Statement Necklaces from Jewelmint

I love statement necklaces. It's one of my top favorites in the accessory section. When you don't have anything to wear or repeating an outfit, just wear a statement necklace and it will be a different outfit everytime. Yay for outfit repeaters like me and Duchess Kate. :)

 I'm in the statement necklace phase all year long and I'm so glad the trend didn't die down and I'm seeing new designers releasing very stylish and modern ones! So let me show you my favorites from Jewelmint's  showroom. 



ELECTRIC YOUTH NECKLACE

I love the mix of blue and yellow gems altogether. This will bring a pop of color in outfits that blends with yellow. When wearing this, skip out on earrings, this alone will speak out for itself. 



STREET STUNNER NECKLACE

Mixture of gems and chains might look like a riot but for me its a playful way of mixing textures to make it eclectic. This for me is great for casual outfits mixed with minimal ladylike pieces. 


AQUA ODYSSEY NECKLACE

I love the mix of blue and green together. This necklace can transition easily to Winter or Summer. The sharp angles gives a modern look and eye catching personality.


AZTEC GEO NECKLACE

I like the warm colors that dance in this one and this could easily transition into Fall outfits. Very unique feature too and a tribal print that can be matched with a solid print top or dress.


NEW BLACK NECKLACE

Chains with gems really does make a good impressive statement necklace. This will work well for the gray boring sweaters for Winter or a solid print outfit. For me, I will style it with a black maxi dress, gray cardigan for instant elegance.


XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

1 comments:

Dhes Borja said...

ooww..love them all..I agree but sometimes I was kinda shy wearing statement necklaces haha

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate