New Kid On the Block


Because I just moved to California, I refer to myself as a "new kid on the block", hence I decided to try color blocking (punning much)! My Aunt, surprised me one day and ta-dah! I got a new dress. Since they were both solid colors, I thought of buying a cardigan with a different color to complete my color blocking scheme. This cardigan has a pretty lace design at the back and unfortunately, I didn't get to shot it. However, you will see it in future OOTDs.


I am slowly collecting clothes too since I gave 80% of my apparel to my friends in IA before I left. It's a relief and a change in perspective too! Another chance to build up my wardrobe. As for my Aunt, she is one awesome fashionista so we're kinda like shopping buddies too. She's been dressing me up since I was a baby! Ain'y she the coolest aunt in the whole world? YEP! :)


BCX dress (Macy's)
Timing cardigan (Ross)


ebay statement necklace


Dress came with the braided skinny belt!


Glaze pumps (House of Stilettos)

I used this dress for our Prayer Card! Check out some of the photos we took...




XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate