8 Whimsical Dresses For Vintage Loving Bellas!

Do you love vintage as much as I do? Yes, vintage is being a modern marvel and from what I observed a lot of people are channeling vintage more than current fashion pieces. For example, I like the website ModCloth -- they have indie, retro and vintage pieces for gals of different ages. 

I've chosen 8 whimsical dresses from their new brand Ryu Clothing. These dresses are handmade and tailored with love. All the dainty details and lovely flow of the dresses really makes my mouth gape in amazement! I love them all. Check them to find more designs.









I will be posting more dresses in future posts. Never fear, I will be here -- blogging dresses! Woo-hoo dresses. :)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate