Pastel Party

Last Friday, I was at my lovely friend Holly's pastel-themed party! It was a blast, she did very good in the decorations, it was like I was in Pinterest. She does like interior and exterior designing. I also met some new lovely friends, Russian girl namded Luda and a Chinese girl named Lin Yun. So it was like United Nations there, with me as Filipino and my sister in-law Carlee and Holly as Americans. Then we did some nail polishing, photoshoot (lots of it), ate cupcakes, pastel M&Ms, drank lemon water, played croquet and chatted some more. It was very fun. I was disappointed at first because my friend Danni and Brianna couldn't make it but I enjoyed. :) :) :) Holly and Carlee never failed to make me feel at home here in USA. I am so glad that God destined us to be families! :) :) :)

I will soon post official pictures once my brother in-law is finished with the photo processing. For now, I will post my outfit. Since it was pastel-themed, I decided to do mint -- biggest trend this spring and coral for a flowery color. I liked the combination so much so this post is overloaded with pictures. :) It was a gray overcast, and it has been raining again this week so you might notice some pictures are not as good as the others. We tried it with flash and without flash to make out of the most from the colors. :)














Muse Apparel jacquard dress | Mod deals lace mint blazer | Charlotte Russe statement jewel necklace | ebay bow bracelet | Nicole Weider bracelet | NY&C watch | Muse Apparel belt | ebay turquoise purse | House of Stilettos platform coral shoes

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

2 comments:

Solarride Rivernik said...

LOVE this look!! The dress is beautiful! You look stunning! (:

Dhes Borja said...

love your whole outfit, especially your shoes!

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate