Curls with Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel

One of the birthday present I received (from hubby) is Pro Royale Curling Iron which retails for $299.99 but I only got it for $85 after getting a good deal. It was kind of expensive (I am soooo thrifty) so I decided to make the most out of it. Today, my hubby did my own hair and he did a good job! 


Here's a video of my curled hair. :) 


This product is awesome. It is a gel that glides smoothly and doesn't leave your hair sticky. I just put a medium size amount and concentrated it mostly in the ends of my hair to prevent fly away and split ends. 



The curling iron I used is from Pro Royale. Its something I bought from a mall called Ontario Mills. I had great deal so I decided that I wanted it for my birthday! It is made of rubber so it won't burn your hair or anything like that as long as you stay inside the 20 second rule. 


This is how my hair looks after 8 hours. Still curly! Might be big loose waves but still curly. :) Tell me in the comments below if you have some curl enhancing product favorites! As for me, I'll continue exploring and finding products suitable for my looooong hair.





XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate