Memorial Day OOTD & NOTD: Essie Wicked

Here's how we celebrated Memorial Day -- thanking the soldiers for their sacrfiices & meeting up with friends. :)

Teen friends Brianna and Danni.



And we must have pictures with the carousel! By the way, I made my maxi dress, my first ever simple dress made. Will show the tutorial on a seperate blogpost. I'm currently on a maxi-dress-DIY-spree so watch out for future blogposts and OOTDs! :)


Nine West bag, Willi Smith jacket (with DIY studs), ISIS necklace & Guess wedges.



Hubby shopping for new shoes. :)


Car picture!


NOTD: Essie Wicked. It was raining for the past days so I opted for a dark color nail polish. When the sun shines again, I will transition to more bright ones!



Target jewelry section!



JC Penney pictures. :)




Ate dinner at Hardees and went to Danni's house to get some Nancy Drew games. We went back to look for some gadgets that we will be needing for our blog. Yeah! :) :) :)


That's it for now, more pictures will be on Instagram and Facebook. I am tired and got to go to sleep. :) 

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

3 comments:

Dhes Borja said...

Wow that's so nice for a DIY maxi skirt, will wait for your video!..and your teen friends Brianna and Danni they're so cute!

Solarride Rivernik said...

Beautiful dress, and I love your studded jacket! You look fabulous!

Melissa Ochoa said...

looks like a really fun day!!!
btw, your yellow dress is cute!

melissa
www.stylemevalentina.com

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate