Ipsy's May 2013 Glam Bag - Unboxing, Swatches & Photos

Unboxing Video with swatches

Its the time of the month again where we Ipsy-ers gets the bag. I particularly like this month's theme, "Spring Fling" because I love spring and who doesn't right? :)

All of the contents inside the bag instantly caught my heart except the NuMe finishing Serum that spilled. But the lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and perfume were a score! This is my 2nd bag and it just gets better and better. Thank you Ipsy!


One commenter thought my bag was the perfect one but I envy the others who got 6 items and with Urban Decay eyeshadow. Wow! But I am contented with mine and I love everything inside. Here are photos of them in natural sunlight.










And of course, the traditional holding-of-everything-in-one-hand picture!



XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate