Bloom Like The Flowers

I was busy and tired the weekend so I wasn't sure what to wear for Sunday. Knowing I have no time to look over what I have, I just decided to throw on an old purple dress and topped it off with a lavender shirt. I decided to incorporate some leathers and browns into it for a nice contrast. My nails are in pastel lilac too using my Zoya Julie. (Shades of purple - check!)

For more info why I was busy the whole weekend, watch this video log and browse these pictures. My friends Brianna and Danni had an overnight in our flat and we had a very fulfilled Saturday altogether - shopping, strolling, eating and shopping some more!




Eddie Bauer shirt
Target arm candy
NY&C watch



My DIY necklace!

















Thrifted tote bag
Franco Sarto shoes

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

3 comments:

Dhes Borja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhes Borja said...

ganda! love your skirt!

Lauren said...

You look beautiful! I love that shade of purple on you and your belt is lovely! ps found you through the style sessions linkup! xo

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate