Blogger Spotlight: Camille Co

I'll be starting a mini-series of my favorite style bloggers who also caters to modest fashion. :) 

Meet Camille Co, one of the top style bloggers in Philippines and a Fashion Designer! I love her looks because they are mostly girly and she does style everything and I especially love the modest ones. So here are my favorite looks from her that I got from Lookbook (she has over 500 looks). I didn't get to look at all of them, but these ensemble will do in my everyday dilemma. :)



















XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess


1 comments:

Dhes Borja said...

Waah!..you know what I'm really insane with her fashion style.. I like it when she make an ensemble.I'm a regular visitor of her blog!..She's my top 2 favorite blogger

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate