Thursday Devotionals Episode 1


I have a new section in my blog that I hope will help you in your Christian life. I decided to do this, so that more Christians will be encouraged to do their own personal time with God every morning. Whenever I do my Bible time, I feel strength from God to face challenges, trials and tribulations plus it gives me peace like no other. If you don't have one yet, its not late to start. You can start from watching my Bible devotional videos.

What to expect: Here you could pray with me and read the Bible with me and listen to me as I read from Matthew Henry's Commentary (and more books depending). I add more tidbits of explaining but I am not a Theology student/graduate. I am just a mere Christian fulfilling my duties -- to study to show myself approved unto God. If you have concerns, questions and prayer requests, kindly comment below or email me at giftprincessgoden07@gmail.com.


Fun Fact: This is the first episode and I haven't eaten anything at all all morning so if there are gaps in my my speeches, you know why. :) Also, I uploaded this late for I have to go to a Bible Study but as I promised, I will upload every morning till afternoon every Thursday. 



TO GOD BE THE GLORY Phil. 1:21


XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate