Makeup Vids: Yellow Blue Combo and Makeup For the Sicky Me!


I bring you 2 videos! Everything's kinda late since I got sick and I just blog the easiest ones as possible. Hope you like it! Don't forget to click like and subscribe to my youtube.

Products:
Nuance Tinted Moisturizer
RAW Beauty stippling brush
Urban Decay Razor Sharp finishing powder
Urban Decay Primer potion
WetnWild Color Icon I Got Good Jeans
Prestige Eyeliner Charcoal Brown
Trim lash curler
Rimmel Volume Accelerator Extreme Black
BH cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
Melvita Rose Floral Water

Brushes: BH cosmetics Berry Collection
Hair: John Frieda hairbrush
Nails: Sally Hansen Sweet Tart-an

Shirt: Liz Claiborne


And the 2nd video....


How I did my makeup while I was sick last week... :)

Products:
Yes To Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer
Nuance Salma Hayek Tinted Moisturizer in light
ELF Brightening Eye Color
ELF Duo Eye Shadow Cream
Trim Lash Curler
NYC Showtime mascara in 844 Black
bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Glee
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
Nucelle Vitamin E
WetnWild Smokin' Hot Pink
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in True Red
MAC Studio Fix powder 
Sedu Argan Oil
BH cosmetics Berry Collection brushes




0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate