Frame (Got mine for 25 cents at a thrift store)
Grip liner (from Dollar General)
1. Remove backing of the picture frame. The larger the frame you use, the larger the space and more earrings it can hold.
2. Using the glass or the board, measure it with the grip liner to be sure that it will be the same size. Use pencil or any marker as long as it is light in color.
3. Now cut the grip liner carefully.
4. Put the grip liner on top of the glass then put it back onto the picture frame. Every picture frame is different, mine has to be slid so I took time on mine.
5. Put earrings and display. Have fun and add more personal designs.
Hope you love this easy DIY because I did!
- Gift Princess