April 2013 Ipsy Bag!

If you love subscription boxes then you might have heard about Ipsy. Ipsy is very affordable amongst other subscription boxes such as Birchbox, Beauty Army, Julep Maven and such. It consists mostly of beauty items that's why I decided to try it out myself. Seriously, for $10 a month, I can't complain. 

And here is my April 2013 bag that arrived yesterday. It was very fast! They started shipping out last week and I received the tracking number in my email yesterday and it showed that it has already arrived in my city. Then by afternoon, the postman left it outside my door. Incredible strategy the company Ipsy has. :)

Here is the video of me opening my Ipsy glam bag.




Personally, I'm loving the makeup bag. I like little and big bags because I like everything organized. This month's theme is pretty in pink. Perfect for spring looks, so we will be blushing this month!


Inside are coupons and invitation to Generation Beauty event at L.A. Live this May 31st to June 2, 2013.


Here are all the items I got for only $10! You can't beat that!


Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Earth - You can either use this as a highlighter for the face or eye highlighter under the brow bone.




Be A Bombshell Blush in Beach Please - Ipsy said it is having a come back & I believe subscribers have been requesting this. Its very pink and applying it lightly is the way to go for a subtle one. This might even last me for a couple of years!







Sexy Hair Powder Play - I don't usually use hair powders in my hair but we will see how this will turn out on my looooooooong hair. Its quite small and very light & its my least favorite in the bag.



Sation Love at First Byte - Pretty peachy pink color for the nails. Glad that it doesn't contain DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde.





I love everything so far! Even if the Sexy Hair powder is very small, I can't really complain. Subscription boxes are like gifts, you get to open one every month. And if you are like me, thrifty but wanting to try out different beauty brands, then Ipsy is the best one. I would like to try out the other subscription boxes out there but let's run this one for a while bef0re I call it quits. 


If you have one, what did you think of yours? Were you satisfied with this month's bag? Tell me in the comments below. :)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate