My Unsung Hero: Sephora Glitz and Glam (Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler)


Here is the video showing each and every one of them!!! :D Watch it!



Love the highlighters here!


This is maybe my favorite box from Sephora. Why? Its full of gold! I love gold. Plus the name matches every product inside, GLITZ and GLAM. With a little whip of sparkle and shine, this box is sure to brighten our face. I also love that everything is small that I can either try out only what I like, or stuff them in my travel bag whenever I go past airport security without them being confiscated (I was traumatized the last time) or put it in my tiny purses b/c it fits perfectly.

I got this a couple of years back and I forgot that it was still in my closet! :) With all the roller coaster happening in my life lately, I apologize for the delay, but this is still my hero, that is unsung. And now I will be singing about it! :D Ready go!


Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Paiette is a little bit thick for me but smells good! I am not against sticky glosses but sometimes I am bothered. I confess, I love the gloss with pink shimmer. 
Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla is not swatched here because I still can't get it open yet. Ha! But I love the color from the looks of it & no worries, will post a makeup look using it. 
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer is yet another great highlighter (with a lil bit of bronze) for my olive skin, complements it well. You can totally mix this with foundation for a nice dewy look. 
Ultraflesh Gold Standard in Blackout mascara leaves me no clump so its a good one (I'm very wary of clumps). 
And of course, Benefit's High Beam has my salutations as well for a good job in beaming up my face! :) 


Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug has a good color payoff and it serves well as a cream base for eyeshadow to adhere to or you can just use it alone and build up the color. I haven't tried Sephora by OPI in Charge It! nail polish yet but it looks gorgeous just looking at it. Will be posting it in future NOTD! 
Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer is another highlighter and its quite humbly subtle and because I have brown olive like skin, it shows. You can definitely apply this anywhere not only in the face. 
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All Over Color in Glee is a dusty rose pink color w/c can be used as blush, eyeshadow, lip balm and can even mix with foundation for that rosy face effect. I like it because its silky (fine powder) and not overpowering at all. 
Sephora Collection Eyeshadow in Starry Sky is full of micro shimmer so its best to be worn at night. I love incorporating this in my smokey eye makeup and it has good color payoff.






SWATCHES (^^,)










STYLE (^^,)








This is a great set of shimmer and shine for a stressed face or if you just want attention, lol. Really, I recommend these also for kpop lovers (for the awesome dewy face they always wear). Finally, I will try my own version out of these for the future FOTD posts. :)

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate