Jewelry Sale: Deirdre Bracelet

I made another design for a bracelet! Yay! I named this Deirdre in honor of Deirdre Shannon in the Nancy Drew games from HerInteractive. If you are a Nancy Drew fan like me, you know that Deirdre has a crush on Ned Nickerson, Nancy Drew's boyfriend. I just pictured her wearing this to gain attention from Ned and so I named this beauty after her. Also her name is very unique! :)

Gold chain. Square crystal bead. Gold magnetic clasps for easy closure. Only $10 each, while supplies last. Three pieces will be $25! :) 

For more info & to order, email me at giftprincessgoden07 (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject "Arm candy jewelry" and name of bracelet.




When worn....




XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate