Hello my lovely DIY-ers. I bring you another quick DIY craft to spice up your bows. I was inspired by Macbarbie07's video so I decided to try it on a bow first then purse later. :)
I talked about it here too. :)
Ready? Here we go!
What you'll need:
1. Plain bow (got mine from a dollar store)
2. Nail polish of different colors
3. Newspapers - minimize mess
1. Lay out bow on top of newspapers.
2. Randomly splatter nail polish!
3. Style and wear it.
Easy, quick and artsy! :) Tell me how yours turned out below.
- Gift Princess