HAUL: Nails, Lippies and Hair Stuff

I am so glad I live near to a store that offer lots of deals on branded products. I am so excited to post NOTDs, lookbooks and some reviews for the following days. I'll give a brief breeze of what I got so here we go.... :D


I also got some moustache rings. They're kinda in the back, can you see it? :)


Hair stuff I bought are Vidal Sassoon curlers, John Frieda hairbrush and Scünci headband. :)


And more nail polish of course! :) I bought more spring colors, just to divert me from my cabin fever. :) 


L-R: Sally Hansen, Maybelline, Milani and Confetti. Will post more swatches in future NOTDs. :)


And more Essie babies to add to my collection. :)


I was thinking about lip stains, so I'm going to give myself a try of these lippies from NYC!


Hmmmm... Thinking of giving these away! Revlon lip colors are fun for a simplified natural look. :)


Lastly, I need more moisture. Still winter dry here! We just had a snowstorm yesterday so this is a must. :)


XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

3 comments:

Marilena Kat said...

perfect!!!!

Teresa Koedyker said...

Thank you for sharing all the awesome stuff!!

Dhes Borja said...

I super lurve the Scünci headband. :)
and Maybelline mint nail polish! perfect!

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate