Everyday Treats For My Hair (^^,)


Ahhh, my hair is very blessed. Here's a quickie review of my everyday oil, serum and hairspray. 



Works just like topcoat for nails. It protects and shines hair leaving a lustrous sheen and radiance. Multi-weight silicones protect against thermal damage while smoothing, conditioning and sealing.


For me, I prefer this over my hubby's drugstore type hairspray (which I accidentally use everytime its in front of me). Anyway, it doesn't make my hair stiffen up so much that it looks very unnatural but its soft and makes my hair bouncy with volume. And it should work  knowing that the price is a little higher than drugstore thingies. It works just like a topcoat for nails, so expect a lustrous sheen. Also, its very lightweight and not too sticky. The scent helps, because I like it, its not overpowering at all.



Smooths out any flyaways while delivering shine. The concentrated dose of Juvexin creates a protective shield over each strand leaving a soft smooth finish.


GK Hair Taming Systerm serum is a product I will hold on to forever. What I do is I apply this while my hair is still damp and it helps lessen the frizz in my hair. I noticed also that I don't experience any static friction. I'm especially keen with that since I live in a cold state and once I find something to get rid of my static phobia, I love it til death do us part, lol.



Formulated with pure Moroccan argan oil, avocado oil and vitamin E, Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment creates shinier, smoother, heat-protected hair instantly. A must-have in your styling regime!
Available in 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml and 1.0 fl. oz./30 ml
A unique blend of pure Moroccan Argan oil, natural Avocado oils and Vitamin E, Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment instantly absorbs into the hair to eliminate frizz, improve hair health and create brilliant shine while protecting against heat.
Argan Oil, sometimes referred to as Moroccan oil, is produced from the kernels of the argan tree, found in Morocco. Cherished for its nutritive, cosmetic and medicinal properties, Moroccan Argan Oil is extraordinarily rich in things like natural tocopherols (vitamin E), shown to be very beneficial in improving hair strength and health.


Another styling product I use to lessen the frizz galore of my hair. This is more oil-based since its pure argan oil. Ooooh, lala, I love any kind of oil because I am so DRY! :P I just use a wee amount on my whole long hair and it works its miracle -- must love oil. Really. Okay, enough, I'll stop rubbing it in. :)


So there you go, my everyday styling treats for my hair. I will do another post on my next top hair products. So long. Ciao (^^,). 

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate