Bookish Blue @ Blue Cellar

INDOORS :) Before going out.

Anyone who knows me knows I love reading books esp. in libraries (if you didn't then now you know). Its very comforting and relaxing. So yesterday was a normal Saturday a.k.a lazy day and we don't have anything to do except lounge in a bookstore somewhere.

I decided to do what I saw in youtube about making a scarf vest, so here you see the results of my chunky brown scarf. I wanted to cover more of my torso esp. the front because my shirt is kinda short. I think it's better to use a silky thin scarf but I don't have one. I'm starting to regret what I did but please bear with me. I'm too lazy to change anyway LOL!!!! (^^,)

I crocheted my Tezzie Hat!

And since I am channeling blue, I decided to wear my newly crocheted Tezzie hat! I will put the pattern on a seperate blog post. And more closeup of the design so watch for it dumplings!

Never mind the cold sore!

And of course, blue eyeshadows!!!!!! Since its a lazy day and I would love to play with eyeshadows, I used my LA Colors palette. Its cheap and you don't have any guilt when playing with it. :)


Now time for me to get silly in the library. Hubby is a great photographer.




Okay enough about me and my vanity! :P Here's pictures with my man. We took pics while he's busy blogging. He's becoming obsessed with it. BTW, his blog is just new! Check him out at http://andrewbuhman.blogspot.com/ and subscribe if you must!





BOO!





Earrings and necklace: INPINK Jewelry
Scarf: Bought it at a boutique at Clay County Fair
Belt: Thrift shop find!
Shirt: White Stag (Wal-Mart)

Using basic pieces and playing with them is fun!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess







0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate