Gift In Action: Crocheted Chunky Beret

Chunky Beret is one of my very first crochet yarn project. So far, before I have done any yarn crochet, all I know are chain stitches. Most of you know that I do crochet wire jewelry so I have the slightest idea of crocheting from that point.

This pattern is available thru Tracey Nguyen's youtube video. Its easy to follow and you will have a hat in no time. Notice that she doesn't use official crochet terms but that is forgivable since she is new to crocheting too. Thanks to her, I started my hat craze ever since. So try it and let me know and see your hat by tweeting & instragramming it to me using @giftprincess.











Stand by for more free crochet patterns in my next articles. Smile!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate