Gift In Action: Crocheted Beret

I call all Beret lovers like me. Here is an easy crocheted beret from the wonderful Teresa of Crochet Geek. Click here for the part 1 video and part 2 video. This is actually dark purple or orchid color yet it looks like blue in the following pictures.

Always remember that patterns are there to guide you and its really up to you how big you want your hat to be. Here I made it a little bigger just because I don't have a smaller hook but that doesn't mean I will try again! I actually like it a little slouchy so its also a win-win situation. :) Tweet and instagram me the outcome of your hat via @giftprincess. Enjoy!




Dreaming of being a lil bit French? Then make this hat now! Smile!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate