October '12 Nails

I just have started growing my nails and having nail arts again (after all these months of adjusting and housework). So I am sticking to simple nail arts or nail polish alone. Whichever is easy! Ha! :D Some of the polishes I bought are from Wal-Mart, dollar stores and Target. Nowadays, I prefer the budgeted ones and the more affordable ones. Excuse my murdered fingers, I murdered it myself. :D






Nail Polish: WetnWild 414A - This lasted on my nails for a week now with minor chipping. I do housework so it amazing that it stuck through the days. It has won a Cosmo Girl award too so its worth a buy. Plus its only a dollar or so depending on stores! I love this very bold red color, my favorite red so far. :D



Nail Polish: Julep Viola and Julep Oscar - Honestly, with all the negative reviews I read I still think the packaging is cool and the formula ok. It dried up fast and not clumpy. Best of all, no chipping for at least 4 days. I did a glitter gradient with this one.



Nail Polish: Orly Gilded Coral - I love this color. Its a very soft and shimmery coral. Very light on nails. Perfect for anyone who doesn't like a pop of bold color. :D Nail stickers are from Kiss (available on drugstores).



Nail Polish: Essie Demure Vix - This is a very beautiful and classic color of light lavender with a lil bit of shimmer. It is very very light and it might take you up to 5 application before it becomes opaque.





Nail Polish: Forever 21 - I wish Forever 21 give names to their polishes but they don't. Their polish lasted a good old 2 days for me and I seriously would buy them again as Christmas stuffers 'cause they are affordable.

That's it for now!
Godbless
XOXO
-Gift Princess


2 comments:

Tokyo Seoul said...

Please take better care of your hands!

Tokyo Seoul said...

Please take better care of your hands!

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate