Just Another Stylin' Sunday!!!!

I miss blogging! I have so many backlogs in my drafts now that needs to be taken care of. LOL. But of course, I wanna blog my new modest ensembles. :) Dressing modestly must be one of the aims of a Christian girl. So enjoy looking at my pictures and hope it will inspire you to dress your best for God!
















\

Dress: Allen Schwartz (JC Penney)
Necklace: Handmade by me :)
Shoes: Fioni



Dress: Apt. 9
Shoes: Fioni
Ring: Aldo











Dress: Max Studio
Shoes: House of Stilettos
Purse: Liz Claiborne









Dress: London Times
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Purse: Nine & Co.
Earrings: Handmade by me :)
Bracelet: Bombay Bella Collection


Dress: Merona



Dress: Papaya
Shoes: Nine West
Purse: Nine & Co.





Dress: London Times
Purse: Pelle Studio
Bracelet & Earrings: Wal-Mart 





Blazer: R&K Originals
Top: H&M
Skirt: Jones NY Wear
Shoes: House of Stilettos
Purse: Coach

That's it for now! Happy Sunday!
Godbless
xoxo
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate