I'm MARRIED!

It has been 3 months since I updated this blog. Everything that happened was like a rollercoaster event to me! Until now, I can't believe I left my family in the Philippines and I'm literally existing now here in USA as a human being, of course, I am human. A lot of things have happened worth blogging! I am at loss for words but alas, let me show you my wedding pictures both from Philippines and USA in the meantime. :)


Our first wedding was held in Great Eastern Hotel, Quezon City last April 3, 2012. That was our Godly ceremony and not legally binding at all. After that we had our honeymoon at California. :) Our second wedding was held May 12, 2012 at Harvest Baptist Church, Ackley IA. This was the legally binding wedding ceremony. Isn't it wonderful to wear your bridal gown the second time? :) 


































































































































































xoxo
Godbless
Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate