Summer Obsession: Feather accessories!


Hello dumplings! Are you excited for summer? 'Cause I sure am! And I've been obsessing with the latest trend... Feather accessories. Perfect for that sun-drenched dresses and flip-flops. Everything with feathers scream summer. 


I bought the headband and silver earrings for only P75 (75 pesos) each! That is only like $1.79 only. Cool find huh? Yes! I exceptionally like the style of the headband. Will post mine in a future OOTD.


The earrings were a gift from my Tita Sol who's fresh from California. As you can see from the pics they're from Americal Eagle Outfitters and they are $15 each. I love how uber soft and delicate the feathers are.





What summer trend are you hyping about?
Share!

XOXO
GODBLESS
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate