Charge It On Experience: Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Line part I


Hello dumplings! So now you might have known my mom through her Celeteque Swag Bag prize that is purely awesome beyond words! She gladly let me test and try all of the products I'm craving for since I was the one who entered her name and stuff on thatparticular contest! I love my kikay mom! :)

While I was taking pics and admiring all of these babies, my interest leaned mostly to the hydration line Celeteque Dermoscience has to offer. Having sensitive and dry skin since birth has taken toll on me that's why I take every opportunity to save my skin every now and then.  


Being a nurse, I'm especially inclined to reading ingredients before hand and I'm usually attracted to medicine looking packaged products. Sorry can't help it, science has a special place in my heart. I love their minimal packaging that show some serious science stuff inside. :)

Honestly, everything in it screams wonderful! I'm gonna review each product (except for the Makeup Remover Wipes and Exfoliating Facial Wash) one by one so keep on reading. :)


Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Wash

Cleanses and moisturizes the skin. It contains NMF found in the skin that helps restore its proper moisture balance and mild cleansing agents that effectively clean without drying the skin.

The consistency is thin & watery and when spread it doesn't feel heavy at all. I was doubtful at first if it can really wash away any impurities lurking in my skin. But alas, I first tested this on my face with heavy makeup on. And you know what? It effectively removed all the guck on my face, well of course not the eye are for you need an eye makeup remover solely for that. But what I am saying is, this stuff is a wonder potion, I need this everyday in my life! Or in my case, every night before I go to sleep! ;)




Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Alcohol-free Toner

Removes stubborn dirt for normal to dry skin 
and preps it for moisturizing. It contains WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT  that helps soothe the skin while removing the last traces of stubborn dirt.

 This is very hydrating and removes further cosmetic guck lying beneath the folds and crannies of my face. I've always been a loyal Lancome alcohol-free toner user but this one performs just the same. With Lancome, I feel somewhat sticky afterwards but with this, I feel totally matte and hydrated. Some of the dessert-dry patches in my face disappears too. I could choose this over Lancome anyday because of the price and dupeability.



Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Hydrolized Hydrating Mist

Awakens and moisturizes the skin. It contains HYDROLYZED LIQUIDS and NMF that restore moisture to the skin and improve its elasticity and softness. WATER FROM FUJI has trace elements that rejuvenate the skin to make it feel more supple and refreshed.

Aside from the jolt that I get from spraying this onto my face, I get a lot of more than hydration in this multi-tasking mist. Even if I don't tone, which is a bad habit of course, I just spritz this on my face, use a cotton to spread it and go to sleep worry-free. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels a little more ultra soft and smooth. Who wouldn't want to wake up like that? :P




Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Moisturizer

Moisturizes the skin without the greasy after-feel because this is water-based. It has TRIPLE MOISTURIZING SYSTEM that contains glycerin, Provitamin B5 and aloe vera that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness. Its  unique hydrogel formula provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.

I was very much surprised by this one! I thought this was like any ordinary whitish cream that I had many times before. When I opened & squeezed it, I was shocked to see a translucent almost watery substance oozing out of the tube. At first I was doubtful as any of us would with our first time for any product but I was again wrong! It is indeed water based and very hydrating. Who needs sticky cream that will leave you feeling icky without even giving the slightest hint of hydration when you have this! This stuff rocks! :D


These babies seriously made my holy grail list of moisturizers and I recommend these to those who suffer dry and sensitive skin like I do! I also want to thank those scientists, chemists and dermatologists behind this brand! ;)

P.S. See you on the next Celeteque review!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate