Tiny Babies :D


Sorry dumplings for the lack of posts! We're all kind of busy preparing for the silver wedding, photoshoots, parties & vacays. Yay! Its the holidays! :) Its my favorite actually everyone's favorite time of the year. Hmmm... Eggnogs alert!

And for that reason, I give you my latest additions to my baby stash. 

Ever since my full sized girly stuff was confiscated at an airport way back around April (traumatized), I decided that I will entertain cute little makeups in my kit & lots of cutey little containers. 

Sunrise!!! Took this around 6am.

Such as this nice set I had purchased from House of Flair. She sells the most affordable yet authentic brand of cosmetics. Plus its free shipping, my favorite part.

I love how I save space with just a little kit on the go. I don't like bringing a lot of stuff like I did when I was in college, LOL! Anyway.. 

C'mon let's see the babies' names now... :P



The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. 
In the same manner as a skin care product, the HD Primer nourishes, moisturizes and softens the skin, creating a glowing effect. 
It creates a protective layer on the skin allowing the foundation to glide on easily and to last longer. 
Unlike standard skin care creams, the HD Primer dries quickly, allowing make up to be applied immediately. 
The HD Primer comes in 6 color-correcting shades and one transparent shade to correct skin imperfections. 
The colored pigments are absorbed by the skin for an invisible correction.




A high-performance, extremely mild makeup remover that removes all types of makeup including waterproof. The non-greasy formula glides across skin leaving a silky, smooth feel with natural ingredients to calm irritation.
  • Exclusive technology enables use on wet or dry skin
  • Breaks down makeup and excess oil on skin’s surface, dissolves build-up, and improves clarity
  • Can be used on face, eyes, and lips
  • Softens skin to reveal a refreshed and supple complexion
  • Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested *Gentle oil-in-water formula does not leave a residue *Enriched with aloe and cucumber *Calms and soothes delicate skin around the eyes





This quick-absorbing eye cream delivers naturally-occurring humectants that melt into the skin, leaving the eye area soft, smooth and refreshed for up to 24 hours. A perfect level of emollients imparts a lightweight texture, allowing concealer to glide on evenly - Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Extract soothe and comfort; Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil and Squalane condition and revive continuously.




Aqua Eyes is a waterproof liner pencil. Highly pigmented, its unique formula adheres to the eyelids and doesn't run or fade even under the most extreme conditions.
Its fluid, creamy texture glides onto the skin and doesn't irritate the eye contour.



I have read a lot of great reviews (company's promise vs. customer reviews) and I can't wait to use mine! Next week we'll be going out of town for a holiday vacay so yeah, these babies will travel with me. :P

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate