Contest Winnings - Mom Edition: Chuvaness Celeteque Swag Bag (Pic Heavy)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious mom of mine!

Congratulations mom! :) Just in time for you and Dad's anniversary, eh? I entered Mom (non-tech savvy) in Ms. Chuvaness' contest so naturally I have the beauty-instinct & must to blog about it hehe.. errr... So happy for you Mom, hugs and kisses!!!

 Here I took photos of each and every product in its boxed condition. Review and actual, boxless product photos will follow after my Mom tries all of them! XD

In the meantime, enjoy looking at the complete range of Celeteque Dermoscience worth P10,000 (insert jawdropping action here). Thank you very much Unilab Philippines and Celeteque! xoxo

















































I wish I win some swag too! We'll see next time hehe. Happy holidays dumplings!!!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate