2nd Week of December Contest & Promo Winnings (^^,)

These are the prizes I have accumulated for the said week!

MAC False Eyelashes - This is my first ever win from a blog and glad to won a MAC, the very famed cult makeup of all times. Check out Adia's blog if you have time, she has amazing skills!!!






Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer - Peter Thomas Roth Labs held a gigantic samples giveaway at Facebook for the first week of December. Glad to be part of it & I hope to receive it, fingers crossed. :P



Shea Terra Organics' Rose Hips Black Soap Facial Cleanser - Youbeauty also held a secret sampling program & I forgot how I ended up knowing. Thanks to a freebie blog (can't remember) for announcing it! :)




Rilastil Swag - She has the most awesome luxury giveaways ever. The particular item from Rilastil cost around $168. I totally can't wait to receive it. 





L'oreal Elnett Hairspray - Glad to have something for my loooooong hair and it is the must-have product recommended by hair stylists! Sweet!





Lalicious Sugar Kiss Body Scrub - Here's the thing, I entered like 5-10 minutes before the contest end and surprisingly random.org picked me. Cool, right??? :P



$25 Sephora gift card - Its my first to win a gift card. And its for Sephora, yay!




Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo - I participated in another Bloom event. Isn't it fun when you ask questions they reward you a prize afterward... Definitely fun!



Yellow Yum's Bday Gift Set - Another blog winning from a top blogger!!! :) Blogged about it here.




That's it! I won't be joining as much as I want to these days for I will be busy with my holiday vacation, reunions, parties, wedding anniversary plus a lot of responsibilities at home and at church. I'm so excited for the coming days so I wish you everyone a safe & warm Christmas!!!


XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate