What Kind of Accessory are You?

I took Beauty Riot's quiz of the day and was happy with the result. I think its accurate, and if not why would I even bother posting it? Uhm... Okay, this is a random blog anyway, hehe.

So here's what they have to say about my "accessory personality".



Structured Handbag

Are you super organized? Do you admire order and practicality? If so, then it's no surprise that your personality accessory is like a structured handbag -- streamlined, classic, and logical. 

According to Ashbrook, a structured handbag personality is one that many of the leading ladies in Hollywood share, from Audrey Hepburn to Nicole Kidman. These women "prefer modern looks but still keep things simple." Rygorsky adds that this personality type is "self-assured, classy, and comfortable with herself." And while you may not stray too far style-wise -- no Lady Gaga outfits here -- you always look pulled-together and ready for anything. 

Style Tip: When incorporating a structured handbag into your look, pair with a classic shoe, but in a fun color. Ashbrook says, "Handbags and shoes don't have to match colors, but they should match in the 'classic' style to work." Rygorksy also points out that a structured handbag is really versatile and can go well with tailored or slouchier pieces. "For a classic look, pair a structured handbag with crisp slacks and a silky blouse. For an edgier feel, match a structured bag with a more casual piece, like an off-the-shoulder knit sweater," she says.



(WOW, I'm self-assured, classy, and comfortable with myself? [a little diet will do haha]. Oh and I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, good thing I'm on the same path with her.)

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate