Pink & Brown Love: L'oreal H.I.P. Shadow Duos

Ta-dah! The remaining lovely duos in the package!!! :) I love how colorful the shoot came to be. I used my sister's skirt as a background & a diff. camera (family friend lent me) since my camera's LCD is broken. :'( 

I just grabbed a skirt somewhere never knowing it will be a great printed pair for this. Turns out it has pinks and browns in the background too! And of course a lil bit yellow and white for the contrast.

As you can see in the following pics of the lovely shadows, the other one's metallic & the other, well let's say matte. :)
L'oreal Sculpted & Brazen

L'oreal Sculpted & Brazen

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Sculpted Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo

L'oreal Brazen Shadow Duo
Quick eyes!!!



 Excellent color payoff (very true to its acronym H.I.P. - High Intensity Pigments), non-budging quality (w/o primer), lovely texture & convenient casing (just throw it in the kit!). 

XOXO
GODBLESS
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate