Mini Haul: Tony Moly facial masks


TONY MOLY sheet masks

Last Sunday, while roaming around SM Fairview, I came upon Tony Moly's boutique. Another famed Korean brand that I have yet to try! I wasn't so interested with makeup these days, I was actually craving for skin care which is my first love anyway, folks. And when I didn't find what I was looking for at Watson's, which are masks, I decided to roadtest these babies. I am particularly curious with the make-up starter one. :)


What I got:

1. Essential Mask in Aloe 
2. Luminous Pink Heart Make-up Starter
3. Natural Pulp Essence Collagen

Review will be posted after I use them, dumplings! :) I bought the last one for my Mom too & will blog her review.

For now, I will be sleeping, for it is 3:34am here. 

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate