I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It. You Like To Mauve It, Mauve It!


Hello dumplings all over the world! 

Firstly, this is an ode to my camera. These pictures are memories of my old, broken camera. Oh how I miss my camera! Too bad the LCD is all bonkers. At this point, I don't know if I should get it fixed or just wait until I get a new camera. Blogging will be paused for these days that's for sure! :P

Here is one of my favorite lip liner in Mauve. Exclusively from Lancôme via my Aunt hehe.


Lancôme Mauvelle is described as "Matte Plum". Personally, I love using lip pencils sometimes because I can draw the shape then just fill in, add a gloss and I'm ready to go!

This creamy-soft, waterproof pencil with a built-in brush that defines and contours lips with rich, sumptuous color. The comfortable, smudge-resistant formula glides on effortlessly and prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding, for a look that’s always fresh. Wear alone or under your favorite Lancôme Lip Color.


Here's a swatch from Lancôme. Surprisingly, my lips stayed hydrated and there was no feathering out or bleeding. Application was precise and very easy.

Some pictures of me from a different camera. :P



top: I.N.C.
XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate