Favorite Youtube MUA Guru: Klaire de Lys

Its so fun watching tutorials in youtube. I'm just another avid watcher of avant-garde makeup. Not exactly dreaming of doing it to myself, I can hardly manage my eyeliner! LOL! But this awesome, pretty girl makes them so easy plus she uses affordable makeup. She's a singer too! Cool, right?

These are my favorite tutorials from her. Wearable to avant-garde. Watch and be amazed!



BRIDAL MAKEUP - Simple




Spring Bridal Makeup






TRON LEGACY INSPIRED





SIMPLE PARTY / PROM / DAILY





Cheryl Cole Parachute Music Video Inspired






Chinese Fashion Inspired





Arty Eye





Arabic Makeup: Mirage






Galaxy Makeup






Butterfly Makeup






Aztec Queen






Whirl Pool






and my favorite tutorial of all the hundreds she got is....

Porcelain Doll





(I admit, she kinda looks like my church friend in that video!)


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate