Wet & Wild Arch Envy


Hello dumplings! I want to show you my go-to brow liner.

This is from Wet n' Wild and it is called Arch envy. As you can see from the photos, its a dual-ended pencil. 


Soft brown liner on one side and wax on the other side. I prefer this for the last minute girls like me. I always forget to give time in shaping my messy, distorted eyebrows. 

The wax helps in holding the tiny hairs for a more perfect, unruly look. It stays for several hours too! :D


I am totally in love with this. Totally raving. Affordable yet high quality! 
Do you have one?
Share it!

XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

3 comments:

Mayla Juarez said...

what shade is the one in the picture? :)

Mayla Juarez said...

what shade is the one in the picture? :)

Gift Princess said...

I think they are medium ash. :)

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate