theBalm BalmVoyage Eye kit

theBalm BalmVoyage Eye kit

This kit was part of my haul from House of Flair. I decided to have this for my travel to USA next year solely because of the free luggage tag & of course the retro packaging. :D

Here are the pics of the exterior, the box and the luggage tag. Isn't this small wonder a must-have? Though I think it was a past limited edition, my collection-sort-of-attitude simply don't care, hehe.



These three set of colors is a complete showcase for the eyes & cheeks! They all are softly textured, buttery, finely milled and pressed shadows. Its so fun working with them! Overall, I rate this as excellent.

You can buy theBalm at any Beauty Bar branches. 

theBalm Luscious Lani, theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney, theBalm Hot Mama

theBalm Luscious Lani

theBalm Luscious Lani swatch

theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney

theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney swatch

theBalm Hot Mama 

theBalm Hot Mama swatch

theBalm Luscious Lani, theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney, theBalm Hot Mama

Decided to create a naturally flushed classic look using these 3 for the PK fellowship I attended last week!

Here's my face-of-the-night look!









Face: Lancome Teint Miracle, theBalm Time Balm concealer (lighter than light), Lancome Matte Buff II
Cheeks: theBalm Hot Mama blush
Eyes: Palladio herbal eyeshadow primer, theBalm Luscious Lani, theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney (liner), Lancome Definicils (mascara)
Lips: theBalm Wanted



And the video of my SINGING!!!!



XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess Goden

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate