"Sunday Bliss Stylista" Volume V

What is the "Sunday Bliss Stylista" edition? Its a growing cluster of photos of my Sunday outfits! :D

I adorn modest dresses and skirts. I believe that every Sunday you must wear your best outfit as an example and for God! Sunday is for God alone (as well as everyday in our busy lives) and I'm doing my best to be modest everyday!

Every Saturday, I will feature my outfits and I hope you will learn a thing or two about my belief, my girly substance and how I mix them altogether! And I will post some articles about modesty.

Most of my dresses are from California, from my Aunt who spoiled me bunch. I won't be posting store labels or brands because it takes so much time. Just comment if you must!

Here's the Biblical proof:

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
I Timothy 2:9




Nursing Big Night '09

Nursing Big Night '09




See you on the next!

Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate