Skin care the Lancome way! Volume III




A Luxurious Balance of Science and Nature: Reveal Purified, Pampered Skin.

This gentle cream-to-foam cleanser with antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France penetrates deep into the pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, even waterproof, dissolve impurities and purify the skin.

Massage over wet face and throat. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with Tonique Radiance for clarified and luminous skin.

Dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested for safety.


Benefits: Increases cell renewal so skin looks radiant| Skin feels soothed| Hydrates skin for a soft feel|Protects against free radicals


When I want a low maintenance facial cleanser, this comes handy! This is also in travel size so its very convenient for me to always have this around my messy bag. :)




Lancôme Exfoliance Clarte

Gel substance with suspended micro-scrubbers. It thoroughly scrubs my lil face especially when I have full make-up on. Whenever I use this, I set aside toning & etcetera to give my face a time to rest. 


For me, its action is a multi-tasker one! I just go right to bed after doing my scrubbing ritual.


I totally love how baby smooth my skin feels after.



Rescue extremely dry, dehydrated skin with this sumptuous silky lotion that locks in nourishing moisture for 24 hours. Feelings of tightness virtually disappear, thanks to Lancôme’s ultra hydrating formula that’s enriched with Royal Jelly for lasting comfort. Almost immediately, skin feels smooth, supple and cushiony-soft.



Rescue extremely dry, dehydrated skin with this sumptuous silky lotion that locks in nourishing moisture for 24 hours. Feelings of tightness virtually disappear, thanks to Lancôme’s ultra hydrating formula that’s enriched with Royal Jelly for lasting comfort. Almost immediately, skin feels smooth, supple and cushiony-soft.




Benefits
  • Smoothes and nurtures skin with 24-hour moisture
  • Cushions and insulates skin from the effects of climate and seasonal changes
  • Smoothes on effortlessly, drenching skin in comforting moisture for a satiny-soft feel

Technology
  • Royal Lipidéum™ Complex of Lipidéum and Royal Jelly: Helps skin retain moisture by supplementing its own natural lipids (moisture-binding fat cells found in the skin)
  • Contains Shea Butter, one of the most effective ingredients to fight dryness
  • Chestnut Peptides increase skin’s natural lipid production



I was shocked because this wasn't sticky at all & I am very comfortable when wearing it. I use this for my legs and feet. :)

MUCH LOVE
xoxo
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate