October 2011 Package From USA! (^^,)

My family is blessed to have generous relatives from California, USA so I dedicate all my package blogposts to them. They love it when I talk about their gifts! Well if you're the giver, you want the receiver to enjoy your gift right? Yes! That's right!

They've been sending packages since my birth. Too bad, I didn't know anything about blogging since then. I would've documented hundred of brands! Well, its not so late to start now. :D


Shoes from: Franco Sarto, I.N.C., Kenneth Cole & Marc Fisher

I will be selling some makeups too! I love Lancome's GWPs (Gifts with purchase) because they last me a lifetime! (^^,)












Make-up: MAC, Lancome, L'oreal, Covergirl





Cups, napkins chicharon flavoring! The cute cups & napkins have "25" embellished on them! These are for my parent's 25th wedding celebration this year! Excited!


Mom will be selling these handy umbrellas from Totes for a great deal of price. Philippines is one tropical country so make sure you always have an umbrella around!


Various clothes & dresses (I love) inside: Charlotte Russe, Esprit, Tabitha, BCBG Generation. Shirts: Aeropostale, Polo Jeans, Lacoste, Roxy, Abercrombie, H&M, Gilly Hicks. Some kiddie shorts: Arizona Jeans Co., Green Dog, Russell, Circo, Cherokee, Just Friends. They send kiddie stuffs to be given away to our close friends & church members!










My aunt knew that I love a great dose of accessories. Another addition! Yay. Some are from Charlotte Russe. Some I don't know. :)



Finally the bags from Coach! :) I will be selling them for around 10,000 - 12,000 pesos. Just contact me at Facebook!


Thank you Lord for the blessings!
Until the next package again!
XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate