New Face Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin


MAC Prep + Prime Skin is described by MAC as "An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder."


What really intrigued me is the special effect silicones. The packaging itself has those sparkly glitter all around. Everyone who might see it will immediately get the idea. 


True enough, when I first used this, theres a bit of shimmer but not so much. Its just enough to make anyone's skin feel silky smooth and soft.


Here are the swatches and I hope you see the tiny sparkly velvet babies. :D 


I don't use much face primers, just creams. Now that MAC made me happy, I personally welcomed myself to try other face primers. Hihihi :D But this one is the best so far.


I highly suggest this. MAC is a timeless brand. Its beyond awesome and my vocabulary. Exaggerating aside, this primer may not be used in the lip area. See the photo below.


Other beauty bloggers rave about this and I am too! Here are some FOTDs of me wearing it. Can you see it behind the makeup? LOL :P




How about you?
What's your favorite face primer?
XOXO
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate