Lip Plumper: E.L.F lip glaze


E.L.F. Philippines recently had a promo (July 1 - September 30) and I didn't have any idea until I window-shopped (last week of Sept.) & happen to squint at their products. Gasp! How could I not know it? Good thing I had a chance to try out their plumping lip glaze. 

I'm not in the mood for some lip enhancing blah blahs but I also managed to think that they could serve as lip glosses so why not give it a try? Little ole Gifity did... ehem...


So I chose Fire Coral & Ruby Kiss without analyzing much. :D But they're my top fave colors!


That's my Dad's notebook!


Dad's squibblings, lol! These give the sharp, plumping, tingling sensation which is good for me.  I love how it perks me up!


It was blackout in Manila when I took this photos. I took advantage of the nearly dying camera & the fun of dressing up because I thought we're going to a mall to enjoy the lights but... It was too dangerous to go against storm Pedring! Boo!

Hence, the photos that screams "I want electricity!!!". 



E.L.F. FIRE CORAL PLUMPING LIP GLAZE







E.L.F. RUBY KISS PLUMPING LIP GLAZE





Some never-mind-wacky-blackout photos!!!




My FOTD will be in the next blog or so!

Have you ever tried them?
xoxo
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate