IN2IT Tropicana Eyeshadow Duo


My best friend Queenie lend me this eyeshadow duo for me to write a blog upon. Believe me she has a lot of makeup products she bought when she was in Singapore. Sometimes I borrow them to swatch & test like this one.


The first thing that caught me is the intensity of the shadow. Intensely pigmented, neon-bright & shimmery. The shimmer was well packed, blended & pressed.


You can see how bright these are! Your eyes will scream attention once you pack these on your lids. It can also be soft when slightly applied on lids.


I think IN2IT cosmetics is an answer to our wallet nightmares. Affordable yet good quality!


In my EOTD, I used the yellowish green one and paired it with something purple like Lancome Trendy. ;) 



Bag: Frankie & Johnnie

Much love!
xoxo
Godbless
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate