Necklace Favorites!!! <",\\\\

These are some of my all-time favorite necklaces. I've always been an accessory addict. Raise your hands & feet if you are too! Never ever underestimate the power of an accessory dumplings! 

Most of these sparklies are from Macy's, but I can't remember which is which. IKR? My aunts spoil me like crazy! I have one aunt who always haul from Avon too. The others are from local bargain stores that me and my sis bought ourselves. Some are from department stores but I like looking at inexpensive stores for beautiful designs!

Without further ado, I present you... Ehem... Necklaces anyone? :D



Made by yours truly :D

Made by yours truly :D

Made by yours truly :D





Christmas 2010 gift from cousin Christine!

Christmas 2010 gift from cousin Christine!

Christmas 2010 gift from cousin Christine!

Christmas 2010 gift from cousin Christine!










Got lazy so I took a pic with them hanging like that

Got lazy so I took a pic with them hanging like that










accents on the blue sparkly necklace










These are among my favorites only. Still has a bunch lying around. :D Will post pics next time!

Toodles!
Godbless
xoxo
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate